Videos About the Segmentation Wizard
The following videos provide an introduction to working with the Segmentation Wizard and to training Deep Learning models for image segmentation.
The video below provides an introduction to working with the Segmentation Wizard.
Getting Started with the Segmentation Wizard (39:36)
You can also view this video and others in the In-Depth Lessons section on our website (https://www.theobjects.com/dragonfly/learn-recorded-webinars.html).
The following topics are discussed in the video. Links to Help topics with further information are also provided.
- Working with multi-ROIs and labeling classes (see Classes and Scalar Information).
- Segmentation Wizard context (see Segmentation Wizard Interface).
- Preparing training data and sparse versus dense labeling (see Labeling Frames for Training).
- Model types (see Deep Learning Model Types and Machine Learning (Classical) Model Types).
- Training models (see Training Models with the Segmentation Wizard).
- Evaluating model predictions.
- Input, Models, and Settings tabs (see Segmentation Wizard Panel).
The tutorial video below provides an in-depth tutorial for training Deep Learning models for image segmentation with the Segmentation Wizard.
Training Deep Learning Models for Image Segmentation (1:26:52)
You can also view this video and others in the Tutorials section on our website (https://www.theobjects.com/dragonfly/tutorials.html).